Download MSI Nahimic VR Full Version Free for Windows System. We are Providing all four Nahimic versions which are Nahimic, Nahimic for VR, Nahimic 2, and Nahimic 3 Latest Version for your gaming and entertainment purposes. Nahimic 3 for Gamers is the world-renowned audio software for PC with the finest 3D Sound technology that provides you with the most immersive gameplay and leads you to victory. MSI Nahimic VR for Gamers knows that good communication during a game is essential to share and be engaged with your mates. It has dedicated several axes of improvement such as Voice Stabilizer, Static Noise Suppression, to maintain clear, constant, and comfortable communication. To make sure that you keep on having the great Nahimic VR app immersive Surround Sound technology.
Nahimic VR positions each sound of your game with surgical precision and recreates a multichannel experience on your stereo device enabling an immersive and shocking audio experience! Whether you are using headphones, a headset, external or internal speakers, via USB, WiFi, analog output, or even HDMI, It offers you the most engaging listening experience, vibrant and rich with details. Use both eyes and ears to locate the threat perfectly. Each sound is properly positioned at 360° on a radar for a full immersion during the game. The Sound Tracker is displayed on the screen on top of your favorite game. check to always have the latest version of it. But don’t forget to update your audio driver first.
|APP NAME||MSI Nahimic VR|
|File Size||25.69 MB|
|Supported OS||Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7 & XP|
|Last Updated||August 03, 2021|
Features Of MSI Nahimic VR App Full Version For Windows PC
- Surround Sound: Immersion in the game is incredible thanks to a sound field that expands in three dimensions providing resonance from the front, side, and middle. It will surprise you by bringing your game to life. Feel the immersion, feel the sound as if you were in the heart of the action and let yourself be moved by an emotional response to the game.
- Device Compatibility: Enjoy vibrant and high-quality Surround Sound on all your favourite audio devices: Jack, USB, Bluetooth, HDMI, S/PDIF. Nahimic VR Driver is compatible with all of your favourite audio tools and ensures the best sound with any of them.
- Sound Tracker: The Sound Tracker is a visual indicator that points out the directions from which predominant sounds are coming. Each sound is properly positioned at 360° on a radar for a full immersion during the game. It is displayed on your screen and can be easily moved and customized. Each single sound spot created by enemies such as gunshots, explosions from the gameplay is faithfully played and reproduced in your headset to make you more alert and responsive to threats!
- Volume Stabilizer: Nahimic VR Driver takes care of your eardrums regardless of volume changes and maintains a constant volume for all elements of your audio experience. Volume Stabilizer makes volume adjustments automatically and helps keep a steady volume. If you’re constantly adjusting your computer’s volume while you play Video Games or listen to music, Volume Stabilizer solves this problem.
- Voice Stabilizer: Because your microphone is essential to maximize communication, and cooperation with your team is key!
- Night Mode: Night Mode is a smart volume reduction, keeping the media content intelligible. Nahimic VR for PC adjusts the volume level (-10dB) and lowers the bass to preserve the quiet of your surroundings. The general volume will decrease to 50% but you still stay in tune with your gaming action. Your neighbours will love you.
How To Use MSI Nahimic VR App On Your Windows System
- Download MSI Nahimic VR application latest version for windows from the above download link.
- Extract the .zip file on your PC or Laptop.
- Double click on the setup file & the installation window will open.
- Complete the installation with default settings or as you want.
- Now open the MSI Nahimic VR app from the desktop or start the menu icon.
- Customize the settings as you want and download your favourite Android games and applications on your computer.
Requirements For MSI Nahimic VR Application For Windows PC
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 and above.
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM.
- HDD: Minimum 1GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
What is Nahimic VR for MSI?
Nahimic VR audio software offers an incredibly high-definition sound technology that boosts the audio and voice performance of your gaming computer. Enjoy an immersive virtual 7.1 sound through your standard stereo equipment!
Is Nahimic VR only for MSI?
It uses the same technology, just coated with the AW control center. I think Nahimic VR software can be used on almost all Realtek HDA chips on Kabylake and newer gen laptops or desktops. I still think Creative Sound Blaster Pro studio and Dolby has better or best post-processing audio quality and immersiveness than Nahimic VR.
How do I disable Nahimic VR MSI?
Type “System Configuration”
Press the tab “Services”
Search for “Nahimic service” or press ‘n’ to fast search.
Disable the checkmark, to disable it.
How do I enable Nahimic VR?
Download Updated Nahimic VR for MSI from the above direct link.
Unzip the zip file in your system.
Install the package on your computer.