Download MSI Mystic Light which provides you complete control of RGB lighting of your Windows PC in one software, including your RGB motherboard/graphics card and PC case lighting. With Mystic Light Sync compatible products, you can build the all-around RGB PC and add some glowing vibes to your whole gaming setup. Still not satisfied? MSI Mystic Light Extension allows you to decorate your gaming PC with RGB LED strips for synchronized lighting, so you can easily customize and control the RGB lights over your RGB motherboard and the system. So just download this amazing application from the below download link and keep your control on your system light to make it more glorious.
The allows you to control the RGB LED light effects of MSI & partner products. MSI Mystic Light Sync is a feature of the software which allows you to easily control all the colours and effects of Mystic Light Sync compatible products. You can also download SDK for Developers. MSI Mystic Light SDK allows developers to get access to all of the LED control functions and RGB capabilities such as Motherboard, Graphics Card, Keyboard, Mouse, Headset, etc. Start developing advanced lighting features with Mystic Light SDK. This SDK is based on the Microsoft development environment, that supports Microsoft Visual Studio C++ and C# programming language.
Features Of MSI Mystic Light App Full Version For Windows PC
- MSI Mystic Light Sync: It is a feature of the software which allows you to easily control all the colours and effects of Mystic Light Sync compatible product.
- Mystic Light Extension: is a feature of the software which allows user to control colours and effects of partner’s product such as RGB LED Strips, RGB PC Fans or RGB PC Case via on-board JRGB / JRainbow / JCorsair pin header. The motherboard which has an onboard RGB LED and the Extension pin header also is capable of showing multiple colours and effects.
- Change the RGB LED strips lighting: Go to the Motherboard icon tab in Mystic Light desktop/laptop app and locate the matched pin-header option, then just simply adjust the light as you want.
- Sync all the light from my computer in the tool: Simply click the top-right chain icon to switch all detected devices to sync mode (If the devices are properly selected, the chain icon below each device would be shown in red). Then choose the colours or effects you want.
- Control the intensity and the brightness of the lights in the app: If the component or peripheral supports light speed and brightness adjustment feature, go to the component or peripheral icon and find the light speed or brightness bar below.
Download MSI Mystic Light App For Windows PC
Download the MSI Mystic Light App latest version from here as our server support resume and also provide you with a high-speed download link. You can easily download this app from here without any human verification with just a single click. Just click on the download link provided here and install it on any windows system.
|APP NAME||MSI Mystic Light|
|File Size||46.8 MB|
|Supported OS||Windows 11, 10, 8 & 7|
How To Use MSI Mystic Light App On Your Windows System
- Download MSI Mystic Light application latest version for windows from the above download link.
- Extract the .zip file on your PC or Laptop.
- Double click on the setup file & the installation window will open.
- Complete the installation with default settings or as you want.
- Now open the MSI Mystic app from the desktop or start the menu icon.
- Customize the settings as you want and download your favourite Android games and applications on your computer.
Requirements For MSI Mystic Light App For Windows PC
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 and above.
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM.
- HDD: Minimum 1GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.