MSI Kombustor is a tool to check your benchmark and stability of your graphics card. It can be combined by the MSI Afterburner app to check graphics card stress. You can exactly know your graphics card power by using this application before buying any game. Today we have lots of games with extraordinary graphics and we don’t know whether it will run in our system or not, By using this tool you can know the stress of your GPU and graphics card and manage to know that the game will run on your system or not. This tool concentrates on your graphics card alone and can be very useful if you are a gamer.
MSI Kombustor is very easy to use and not provides lots of options to confuse, but provides only a few options to choose from. It provides some options to choose from to run your GPU test and check whether your graphics card can outrun your game graphics or not. MSI Kombustor is a very useful app especially for the games which are being released earlier because of the graphics provided in today’s games.
MSI Kombustor Download Latest Version 184.108.40.206 For Windows
The app has three individual tests – Wavy Plane or GL2, Fractal Frame or GL3 and Triangle of Death or GL2. You can choose between few of the available tests, set the preferred rendering API from OpenGL 2, OpenGL 3, Direct 3D 9, Direct 3D 10, Direct 3D 11, anti-aliasing mode, rendering mode (fullscreen or windowed) and choose whether they want to perform a long-term graphics card burn-in test or a single Benchmark run.
Features Of MSI Kombustor 2020 App Latest Version
- Choose from 3 predefined individual tests – wavy plane, Fractal frame, Triangle of death and check your graphics card stability and achievements.
- You can run a few of available tests to check your gaming criteria and specification and test your GPU benchmark.
- Set the preferred rendering API from OpenGL 2, OpenGL 3, Direct 3D 9, Direct 3D 10, Direct 3D 11, anti-aliasing mode, rendering mode and check the compatibility of your system.
- You can combine the app with MSI Afterburner to check the accuracy of the result and diagnose the problems.
- MSI Kombustor scores are very useful to choose your gaming profile and check your game specifications before buying it.
- Benchmark will enable them to observe the real performance of your GPU installed in your system.
Download MSI Kombustor Software Latest Version For Windows
|APP NAME||MSI KOMBUSTOR|
|File Size||18.9 MB 64 bit|
|File Size||13.2 MB 32 bit|
|Supported OS||Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7 & XP|
|Last Updated||May 12, 2021|
How to Use MSI Kombustor Software Full Version
- Download MSI Kombustor App full latest version for windows from the below link provided.
- If you have 32 bit OS then download the 32-bit setup file or if you have 64 bit OS then download the 64-bit setup file.
- Double click on setup file & installation window will open.
- Complete the installation with default settings or as you want.
- Now open the MSI Kombustor app from desktop or start menu icon.
- You will get lots of settings and detailed information about your graphics card.
- You can run any test from 3 predefined tests as I mentioned above.
- You can check your GPU Benchmark and stability by using the tests.
- Choose your games by your graphics card specification.
Requirements For MSI Kombustor Application
- Graphics Card: You can use any graphics card to test it and get a better experience.
- Memory: Minimum 1 GB RAM is needed to run.
- Size On Disk: Minimum 100 MB Is required to download and install the application.
- Required O.S: Windows Operating System is required 32 or 64 bit. (Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7 OR Windows XP).
What does MSI Kombustor do?
MSI Kombustor is MSI’s exclusive burn-in benchmarking tool based on the well-known application. This tool is specially designed to push your graphics card to the limits to test stability and thermal performance. Kombustor supports cutting edge 3D APIs such as OpenGL or Vulkan.
How long does MSI Kombustor take?
Start the MSI Kombustor app. This will invoke a furry object on-screen which actually does the stressing. Let it run for 2 hours but let me tell you that just 10 minutes is enough if you have just started to find the max overclock by increasing the core/shader in small increments at a time.
Is MSI Kombustor good?
The longer Kombustor tests feature filters, depth-of-focus, and other advanced hardware tricks. MSI promotes Kombustor’s integration with Afterburner as a one-stop tweaking solution for FPS-obsessed gamers, and it’s a pretty good pitch.