Download MSI Gaming Lan Manager from here for free as we provide a direct download link. Gaming Lan Manager is a utility for traffic shaping for Windows 7/ 8.1/ 10. It can keep your internet fast during heavy upload/ download and improve your ping for online games. If your motherboard has a Wi-Fi module, Gaming Lan Manager provides a virtual access point function for traffic shaping for your mobile devices. We have provided here all the utility software for the MSI system you can also check the other applications such as MSI Mystic Light, MSI Dragon Eye, etc.
Speed Testing: Speed testing is used to optimize bandwidth usage. To test the Upload and Download speed, please follow the steps below: Click the Network Test block in Gaming Lan Manager. Click Test Network Speed button. The test takes several minutes to test your network speed. Enter the testing results into Upload Speed and Download Speed fields. Check the Enable Bandwidth Control to allow the Gaming Lan Manager to manage the bandwidth. MSI Lan Manager provides you with a full-speed network without any interruptions. This is the best LAN connect application now for gamers.
|APP NAME||MSI Gaming Lan Manager|
|File Size||6.99 MB|
|Developer||Micro-Star Int’l Co. Ltd.|
|Supported OS||Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7 & XP|
|Last Updated||May 22, 2021|
Features Of MSI Gaming Lan Manager App Free For Windows
- Application: displays currently using network bandwidth applications. You can prioritize Gaming, Media Streaming or File Sharing programs as high as possible.
- Performance: Shows top 5 applications by total traffic, and allows you to monitor application bandwidth usage.
- Network Test: This allows you to set up bandwidth control.
- Advanced Setting: allows you to expand RWIN to accelerate download speed. You can also block IP address and set up the virtual access point.
- Information: shows version information.
- Configuring Bandwidth: This section describes how to configure Internet Provider Speed. You can configure default Internet upload and download bandwidth from the Network Test tab on the Gaming Lan Manager window.
- Important: Before using the MSI Gaming Lan Manager for the first time, you should use the Test Network Speed button which runs a speed test of your current total Internet bandwidth delivered through your Internet service provider.
How To Use MSI Gaming Lan Manager App On Windows
- Download MSI Lan Manager application latest version for windows from the above download link.
- Extract the .zip file on your PC or Laptop.
- Double click on the setup file & the installation window will open.
- Complete the installation with default settings or as you want.
- Now open the MSI Lan Manager app from the desktop or start the menu icon.
- Customize the settings as you want and download your favourite Android games and applications on your computer.
Requirements For MSI Gaming Lan Manager Application For Windows PC
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 and above.
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM.
- HDD: Minimum 1GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
What is MSI Gaming LAN Manager?
Gaming LAN Manager is a utility for traffic shaping for Windows 7/ 8.1/ 10. It can keep your internet fast during heavy upload/ download and improve your ping for online games.
Does MSI Gaming LAN Manager need?
Gaming LAN Manager is basically just an additional QOS Service. Not really needed for anything. Windows and your Router should manage that just fine.
How do I uninstall MSI Gaming LAN Manager?
you can uninstall MSI Gaming Lan Manager from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window’s Control Panel. When you find the program MSI Gaming Lan Manager, click it, and then do one of the following: Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.