Download MSI Gaming Center latest version from here. As you know Gamers love to be in control. In a game, on the battlefield and when using their PC. To give gamers optimal control of their hardware, MSI has developed MSI Gaming Center. This smart piece of software lets you control some handy features to configure your gaming rig. You can use MSI Gaming Center on most PC’s out there, if you have an MSI Desktop or All-in-One PC it will be one of the many standard features it comes equipped with. If you don’t have it yet, you can easily download MSI Gaming Center from here. MSI Gaming App can be used to customize your MSI GAMING graphics card.
When you turn the EZ-SWAP on, you will get 2 new big buttons on the screen. With these buttons, you can easily switch between the profiles you set up. You can place these buttons anywhere on your screen. The Utility feature is the easiest to use a feature of Gaming Center, it will detect MSI applications on your system and put shortcuts of them in Gaming Center. This way you only have to start one application if you want to tweak your gaming PC. XSplit is easy to live streaming and recording software that comes with a free premium 6 months subscription with MSI products. Personal Settings lets you manually set all the values for your screen. Adjust the Brightness and Contrast as you want.
Download MSI Gaming Center Latest Version For Windows
|APP NAME||MSI Gaming Center|
|File Size||75.7 MB|
|Supported OS||Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7 & XP|
|Last Updated||May 18, 2021|
Features Of MSI Gaming Center Full Version For Windows
- EZ-SWAP: The biggest feature of Gaming Center, EZ-SWAP. In short, EZ-SWAP lets you build 2 profiles to easily switch from ‘working mode’ to ‘gaming mode’. You can modify both profiles with default settings so you don’t have to manually switch all your settings, but you can do this with a single click.
- Performance: In this mode, you can select certain performance profiles for your system. You can select from 3 presets: OC, Gaming and Silent.
- – OC selects your overclock settings for your system
- – Gaming selects your gaming performance profile
- – Silent makes sure your system runs as silent as it can
- ScenaMax: In this setting, you can select display options, there are 5 pre-set options you can choose. In the third feature we will be going into detail about these settings, so if you want to know what the 5 pre-sets are, just scroll down.
- Nahimic: Nahimic audio software offers a high definition sound technology that boosts the audio and voice performance of your computer. There are 3 profiles for Nahimic to tune the audio perfectly for either Gaming, Music or Movie.
- Theme: In this setting, you can choose your Windows theme. So for example, if you select ‘Working Mode’ you can use the default Windows blue theme. But if you’re going to game, with one click you can change the Windows Theme into more gaming looking one.
- Sound: With this feature, you can set the sound to a default level or just mute it. For example, when you’re using a headset to game and speakers to listen to music while working, you can easily mute the sound.
- System Monitor: The last feature of the Gaming Center is the System Monitor. The name gives away what it does: This feature monitors the system’s performance. You can view the following status:
- – Disk load
- – Memory load
- – CPU load
- – GPU load
- – Ethernet and wireless network speeds
How To Use MSI Gaming Center On Your Windows System
- Download MSI Gaming Center application latest version for windows from the above download link.
- Extract the .zip file on your PC or Laptop.
- Double click on the setup file & the installation window will open.
- Complete the installation with default settings or as you want.
- Now open the MSI Gaming app from the desktop or start the menu icon.
- Customize the settings as you want and download your favourite Android games and applications on your computer.
Requirements For MSI Gaming Application For Windows PC
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 and above.
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM.
- HDD: Minimum 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
What is MSI Gaming Center?
MSI Gaming Center is a Windows hardware control and management program. Developed by MSI, this tool allows its users to monitor the status and change the settings of their computer hardware