Download MSI Command Center from here for free as we provide a direct download link. MSI Command Center is a user-friendly software exclusively developed by MSI, helping users to adjust system settings and monitor status under OS. With the help of the Command Center, making it is possible to achieve easier and more efficient monitoring processes and adjustments than that under BIOS. In addition, the COMMAND CENTER can be a server for mobile remote control applications.
The MSI Command Center allows users to change device settings and track their PC’s status. With the assistance of the Command Center, it is possible to accomplish faster and more effective management and personalization processes than those under the BIOS. The Command Center can also be a portal for mobile remote control applications. Mobile control is only possible with the built-in WiFi module on the motherboard. You can easily download this utility software from the below direct download link.
Table of Contents
Features Of MSI Command Center App Free For Windows
- CPU Frequency: CPU Frequency control panel allows you to change CPU Ratio and Base clock. You can see the current frequency of each CPU core on the top of the panel.
- CPU Fan: CPU Fan control panel provides Smart mode and Manual Mode. You can switch the control mode by clicking the Smart Mode and Manual Mode buttons on the top of the CPU Fan control panel. Manual Mode: allows you to manually control the CPU fan speed by percentage. Smart Mode: a linear fan speed control feature. The control panel contains 4 dots allows you to drag and adjust the Smart Speed slopes. The fan speed will be changed along these lines with CPU temperature. The white dot will create a strip chart in real-time. System Fan Button: to open the system fan control panel in a new window. Fan Tune button: to automatically optimize the smart fan setting.
- CPU Voltage: CPU voltage control panel allows you to control the CPU voltage
- DRAM Frequency & DRAM Voltage: DRAM Frequency: Shows the DRAM clock, ratio and frequency. DRAM Voltage: Allows you to adjust the DRAM voltage. The risky values are displayed in red.
- IGP Frequency & GT Voltage: IGP Frequency: Allow you to adjust the IGP ratio, and shows the IGP clock, ratio and frequency. GT Voltage: Allows you to adjust the GT voltage. The risky values are displayed in red.
- GAME BOOST: GAME BOOST has 8 overclocking stages for you to overclock your computer. COMMAND CENTER provides the software interface instead of GAME BOOST knob on the motherboard. You can click on the center button to switch GAME BOOST control between software (SW) and hardware (HW). The inner circle represents the current stage of hardware GAME BOOST and the outer represents software.
Download MSI Command Center Application For PC
Download the MSI Command Center App latest version from here as our server support resume and also provide you with a high-speed download link. You can easily download this app from here without any human verification with just a single click. Just click on the download link provided here and install it on any windows system.
|APP NAME||MSI Command Center|
|File Size||82.7 MB|
|Developer||Micro-Star Int’l Co. Ltd.|
|Supported OS||Windows 11, 10, 8 & 7|
How To Use MSI Command Ceneter Software On Windows
- Download MSI Command Center application latest version for windows from the above download link.
- Extract the .zip file on your PC or Laptop.
- Double click on the setup file & the installation window will open.
- Complete the installation with default settings or as you want.
- Now open the MSI Command Center app from the desktop or start the menu icon.
- Customize the settings as you want and enjoy your favourite games.
Requirements For MSI Command Center Application For Windows PC
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 and above.
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM.
- HDD: Minimum 1GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.